Saddest thing EVEEEERRRRR T____T

Go down

Saddest thing EVEEEERRRRR T____T

Post by Obsessed on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcbECLCzP9I&feature=related


Do you remember?

But they ruined it with the sappy ending xD

_________________
Rawr.
avatar
Obsessed

Posts : 233
Join date : 2008-11-22
Age : 24
Location : SHEEP SHAGGIN WALES ;o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saddest thing EVEEEERRRRR T____T

Post by What!? on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:29 pm

Obsessed wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcbECLCzP9I&feature=related


Do you remember?

But they ruined it with the sappy ending xD

I never knew that so many pokemon knew "Fake Tears".
avatar
What!?

Posts : 331
Join date : 2008-11-23
Location : The land of hockey, bacon, maple syrup, and TDI. Oh, and Quebec too.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saddest thing EVEEEERRRRR T____T

Post by Obsessed on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:31 pm

What!? wrote:
Obsessed wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcbECLCzP9I&feature=related


Do you remember?

But they ruined it with the sappy ending xD

I never knew that so many pokemon knew "Fake Tears".


xDDD
O god but I had to laugh at the noise the Dewgongs made xD (I think that's what they were..my memory is bad xD)

_________________
Rawr.
avatar
Obsessed

Posts : 233
Join date : 2008-11-22
Age : 24
Location : SHEEP SHAGGIN WALES ;o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saddest thing EVEEEERRRRR T____T

Post by What!? on Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:12 pm

Obsessed wrote:
What!? wrote:
Obsessed wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcbECLCzP9I&feature=related


Do you remember?

But they ruined it with the sappy ending xD

I never knew that so many pokemon knew "Fake Tears".


xDDD
O god but I had to laugh at the noise the Dewgongs made xD (I think that's what they were..my memory is bad xD)

Yes, they were Dewgongs.

I don't have my new speakers yet, so I could not hear.
avatar
What!?

Posts : 331
Join date : 2008-11-23
Location : The land of hockey, bacon, maple syrup, and TDI. Oh, and Quebec too.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saddest thing EVEEEERRRRR T____T

Post by Obsessed on Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:46 pm

What!? wrote:
Obsessed wrote:
What!? wrote:
Obsessed wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcbECLCzP9I&feature=related


Do you remember?

But they ruined it with the sappy ending xD

I never knew that so many pokemon knew "Fake Tears".


xDDD
O god but I had to laugh at the noise the Dewgongs made xD (I think that's what they were..my memory is bad xD)

Yes, they were Dewgongs.

I don't have my new speakers yet, so I could not hear.

Basically they made this really weird moaning sound xD

_________________
Rawr.
avatar
Obsessed

Posts : 233
Join date : 2008-11-22
Age : 24
Location : SHEEP SHAGGIN WALES ;o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saddest thing EVEEEERRRRR T____T

Post by advent_of_apocalypse on Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:42 am

Obsessed wrote:
What!? wrote:
Obsessed wrote:
What!? wrote:
Obsessed wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcbECLCzP9I&feature=related


Do you remember?

But they ruined it with the sappy ending xD

I never knew that so many pokemon knew "Fake Tears".


xDDD
O god but I had to laugh at the noise the Dewgongs made xD (I think that's what they were..my memory is bad xD)

Yes, they were Dewgongs.

I don't have my new speakers yet, so I could not hear.

Basically they made this really weird moaning sound xD

Yea, that's what she said- *Shot*

I think the scene where he gives up Butterfree is sadder. That one made me shed a tear for Ash. D=

_________________
Heartless_Vice wrote:Yep. The perfect fanboy.

V Kickass sig 1 by tofuman of KH-Vids.net- Sig 2 by me V

avatar
advent_of_apocalypse
Moderator

Posts : 170
Join date : 2008-11-22
Age : 25
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saddest thing EVEEEERRRRR T____T

Post by Obsessed on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:15 am

advent_of_apocalypse wrote:

Yea, that's what she said- *Shot*

I think the scene where he gives up Butterfree is sadder. That one made me shed a tear for Ash. D=



BYE BYE BUTTERFREE *sobsobsob* D:



Nah, this one is sadder I think :3
Aaaaand the one where Pikachu leaves Ash D:

_________________
Rawr.
avatar
Obsessed

Posts : 233
Join date : 2008-11-22
Age : 24
Location : SHEEP SHAGGIN WALES ;o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saddest thing EVEEEERRRRR T____T

Post by darkrequiem0 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:24 am


darkrequiem0

Posts : 72
Join date : 2008-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Left. And a little right.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saddest thing EVEEEERRRRR T____T

Post by Obsessed on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:12 pm

lol DR.

your eyes are crossededed 8D

_________________
Rawr.
avatar
Obsessed

Posts : 233
Join date : 2008-11-22
Age : 24
Location : SHEEP SHAGGIN WALES ;o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saddest thing EVEEEERRRRR T____T

Post by advent_of_apocalypse on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:41 pm


_________________
Heartless_Vice wrote:Yep. The perfect fanboy.

V Kickass sig 1 by tofuman of KH-Vids.net- Sig 2 by me V

avatar
advent_of_apocalypse
Moderator

Posts : 170
Join date : 2008-11-22
Age : 25
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saddest thing EVEEEERRRRR T____T

Post by Obsessed on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:32 am


O god that made me lol xD


Actually when I was younger that episode used to depress me when I saw the dog in the snow all forgotten Dx

xDD

_________________
Rawr.
avatar
Obsessed

Posts : 233
Join date : 2008-11-22
Age : 24
Location : SHEEP SHAGGIN WALES ;o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saddest thing EVEEEERRRRR T____T

Post by darkrequiem0 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:37 pm

Obsessed wrote:lol DR.

your eyes are crossededed 8D

Plz dun laff at mah pain.

darkrequiem0

Posts : 72
Join date : 2008-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Left. And a little right.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saddest thing EVEEEERRRRR T____T

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum