Tigerstar's Destiny

Go down

Tigerstar's Destiny

Post by Haseo on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:28 pm

Chapter 1

At the Fourtrees, Tigerstar lay. He groaned as his eyelids slowly lifted from their closure and he peered at his surroundings. He saw a luminous shape, on of a cat, a large one at that. The ShadowClan leader stood up and walked closer to the figure. As he drew nearer, he could make out the details of the cat. It had shaggy, brown fur, which ran down its pelt with black stripes on its back. Around its eyes, he saw many scars, which appeared to be claw marks. “B-Brokentail?” he stammered.

“Yes, Tigerstar?” Brokentail responded.

“What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be dead!”

“You would think that, wouldn’t you?” Brokentail padded left and right, the ground glowing with every pawstep. “But alas, that is not the case.”

“Why are you here?”

“I have a prophecy for you to receive.” Brokentail drew in a deep breath and began to recite the prophecy.
To the place where the bright sun disappears
Is where the massive tiger must journey
To hear what Midnight has to say
And follow the instructions given
He will take his kin with him
And no longer lead in the shadows
The fruit of death, sweet yew
Will vanquish the mighty tiger
And reborn, he will be
Not a cat, but a horse

Tigerstar glared at Brokentail. “This prophecy sounds like a load of fox dung to me. ‘The place where the bright sun disappears?’ ‘Not a cat, but a horse?’ Nothing but nonsense.”

“You may not understand now, but in to it will become more clear.” With that, Brokentail began to fade into nothingness. The Fourtrees were once again surrounded by the darkness of night.

Tigerstar awoke to find his den in ShadowClan camp. “It was just a dream,” he muttered. “I’m beginning to turn into Firestar.” He walked out of his den and picked up a skinny vole from the pile of fresh-kill. He rapidly gulped it down like it was the last prey in the Forest when his deputy, Blackfoot, came up to the tabby leader. “May I help you.”

“Tigerstar,” Blackfoot replied. “You need to organize the dawn patrol.”

“I’ll be out of camp for the next few days. During that time, you will be in charge of the Clan.” With that he trotted out of the camp.

Within a day’s time, Tigerstar had made it to a Twolegplace past WindClan territory. He scoffed as he saw Twoleg kits playing in the mud that be wetted by the rain that fell the night before. “Dirty Twolegs,” he muttered. He walked on past until he came out to a dead end will nothing left be a wall at the end of a Thunderpath.

“Not everyday I see one o’ them Forest cats,” a voice rang behind Tigerstar. He recoiled back a few feet. There stood an elderly tabby, fat from Twoleg care.

“Who are you, and why should I not claw your eyes our right now?” Tigerstar asked ferociously. The cat just laughed.

“Th’ name’s Purdy,” he replied. “And you shouldn’t claw my eye out ‘cause I might be able t’ help you.”

“How can you help me?”

“You’re lost, ain’t ya? Well, I can show you th’ way.” Purdy walked through a hole in the wall. “C’mon, then!” Tigerstar obediently follow, cursing himself for listening to a cat that smells like a kittypet.

“Well, here we are,” Purdy happily announced. “The sun-drown place.” With that he walked off back into the forest.

“Good riddance,” Tigerstar scoffed. He walked up to a hole and jumped in. He landed with a thump and looked around. His eyes narrowed as he saw a badger. “Badger…” The scent made his insides tingle and his claws unsheathe.

“No need harm me,” the badger replied. “Midnight I am. Seek me you have?”

“I guess.”

“Then you are the tiger, no? Instructions I give you. You must gather your sons and daughters, the old leader Brokentail, the BloodClan leader Scourge, and the traitor Darkstripe. You will come back to the forest here then. Eat deathberries you will. And PrettyPonyClan you shall become.”

“PrettyPonyClan? Why that?”

“Because, a pretty pony you are.”

“Yes…” Tigerstar’s eyes gleamed. “I AM A PRETTY PONY!”
Haseo

View user profile http://otakusfinest.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tigerstar's Destiny

Post by Xaale on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:14 pm

D:

I am speechless.

It makes my fanfic look like fox dung.
Xaale
Admin

View user profile http://kh-drama.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:14 pm

Well, your fanfic actually has to do with Pretty Ponies. My doesn't. So they can't be compared.D8
EDIT: I also put this on fanfiction.net.XD
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaale on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:25 pm

I really need to join that site xD
Xaale
Admin

View user profile http://kh-drama.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo on Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:59 pm

Chapter 2

Brambleclaw walked through the gorse tunnel into his camp. It had been a few moon since his warrior ceremony and he had just lead his first hunting patrol. He went up to the fresh-kill pile and dropped a vole he had caught onto it. He picked up a small magpie and trotted over to the warriors’ den. He lied down and started biting into the fresh-kill. He watched as Squirrelkit and Leafkit play-fought near the queens’ den. He sighed as he remembered his sister, Tawnypelt, who had joined ShadowClan after their father had become the leader.

Brambleclaw awoke abruptly. He noticed another cat was carrying him. He looked up to see his father, Tigerstar, with teeth clenched on the skin on Brambleclaw’s neck. “Father? What are you…?”

“There’s nothing to worry about,” Tigerstar replied. “Your sister is coming with us.” He walked up to the clearing at the Fourtrees. Brambleclaw spotted five cats standing there. He recognized his tortoiseshell sister, the black-and-grey Darkstripe, and the scrawny, smooth black leader of the ex-kittypets known as BloodClan, Scourge. The other two he did not recognize. They were both tabbies, one a dark brown like himself and his father with icy blue eyes, and the other a golden color with a dappled pelt. “Brambleclaw, these two are Hawkpaw and Mothpaw. They’re cats from RiverClan.”

“Uh, hi…” Brambleclaw said nervously. His father had not only gotten his sister and Darkstripe from his own Clan, but also two apprentices from another Clan. He wondered how RiverClan would react when they realized they had two missing apprentices.

“Now we must make it to the forest before sunrise,” Tigerstar ordered. He walked off out of the clearing. Brambleclaw and the others followed obediently. What in StarClan’s name is he thinking? he wondered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down