MMORPG: Mabinogi

Go down

MMORPG: Mabinogi Empty MMORPG: Mabinogi

Post by Xaale on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:49 pm

A 3D game by the makers of Maplestory and is so much better than Maplestory as well

Discuss.

_________________
MMORPG: Mabinogi S1pZMMORPG: Mabinogi NaqB
Please click me or I will DIE.
MMORPG: Mabinogi Code_Geass_-_Spinzaku_Hits_Nunnally
Xaale
Xaale
Admin

Posts : 196
Join date : 2008-11-22
Age : 24
Location : New York

https://kh-drama.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MMORPG: Mabinogi Empty Re: MMORPG: Mabinogi

Post by What!? on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:50 pm

Xaale wrote:
A 3D game by the makers of Maplestory and is so much better than Maplestory as well

Discuss.

I've heard of it. My friend (who also is a Maplestory fan) says it's excellent. Though, I haven't played it yet.
What!?
What!?

Posts : 331
Join date : 2008-11-23
Location : The land of hockey, bacon, maple syrup, and TDI. Oh, and Quebec too.

Back to top Go down

MMORPG: Mabinogi Empty Re: MMORPG: Mabinogi

Post by Xaale on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:51 pm

Holy crap that was fast xD

It really is, the graphics are great and it is very dynamic.

_________________
MMORPG: Mabinogi S1pZMMORPG: Mabinogi NaqB
Please click me or I will DIE.
MMORPG: Mabinogi Code_Geass_-_Spinzaku_Hits_Nunnally
Xaale
Xaale
Admin

Posts : 196
Join date : 2008-11-22
Age : 24
Location : New York

https://kh-drama.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MMORPG: Mabinogi Empty Re: MMORPG: Mabinogi

Post by What!? on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:54 pm

Xaale wrote:
Holy crap that was fast xD

It really is, the graphics are great and it is very dynamic.

It's because I'm quite bored right now.

Anyways, what exactly do you mean by "dynamic"?
What!?
What!?

Posts : 331
Join date : 2008-11-23
Location : The land of hockey, bacon, maple syrup, and TDI. Oh, and Quebec too.

Back to top Go down

MMORPG: Mabinogi Empty Re: MMORPG: Mabinogi

Post by Haseo on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:54 pm

I just made a Nexon passport. How customizable are the characters in Mabinogi?

_________________
S-Class Noob Torturer
MMORPG: Mabinogi Request10
Haseo
Haseo
Moderator

Posts : 257
Join date : 2008-11-22
Age : 23
Location : In animals rule! again.

http://otakusfinest.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

MMORPG: Mabinogi Empty Re: MMORPG: Mabinogi

Post by Heartless_Vice on Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:29 pm

You already know I'm gonna be a Dark Knight.


Last edited by Heartless_Vice on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo.)

_________________
The fatal flaw in every plan is the assumption that you know more than your enemy.
MMORPG: Mabinogi Moderator
MMORPG: Mabinogi Thcat-perma-banned
Heartless_Vice
Heartless_Vice

Posts : 324
Join date : 2008-11-23
Age : 35
Location : Midlight's Deep

Back to top Go down

MMORPG: Mabinogi Empty Re: MMORPG: Mabinogi

Post by Xaale on Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:35 pm

What!? wrote:
Xaale wrote:
Holy crap that was fast xD

It really is, the graphics are great and it is very dynamic.

It's because I'm quite bored right now.

Anyways, what exactly do you mean by "dynamic"?

By dynamic, I meant there's always something to do, the scenery is pretty cool, and ect.

And the characters aren't to customizable unless you pay for Nexon cash.

But still xD

_________________
MMORPG: Mabinogi S1pZMMORPG: Mabinogi NaqB
Please click me or I will DIE.
MMORPG: Mabinogi Code_Geass_-_Spinzaku_Hits_Nunnally
Xaale
Xaale
Admin

Posts : 196
Join date : 2008-11-22
Age : 24
Location : New York

https://kh-drama.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MMORPG: Mabinogi Empty Re: MMORPG: Mabinogi

Post by What!? on Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:01 pm

Xaale wrote:
What!? wrote:
Xaale wrote:
Holy crap that was fast xD

It really is, the graphics are great and it is very dynamic.

It's because I'm quite bored right now.

Anyways, what exactly do you mean by "dynamic"?

By dynamic, I meant there's always something to do, the scenery is pretty cool, and ect.

And the characters aren't to customizable unless you pay for Nexon cash.

But still xD

They aren't? Gah.

It still does sound interesting, though.
What!?
What!?

Posts : 331
Join date : 2008-11-23
Location : The land of hockey, bacon, maple syrup, and TDI. Oh, and Quebec too.

Back to top Go down

MMORPG: Mabinogi Empty Re: MMORPG: Mabinogi

Post by Xaale on Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:36 pm

What!? wrote:
Xaale wrote:
What!? wrote:
Xaale wrote:
Holy crap that was fast xD

It really is, the graphics are great and it is very dynamic.

It's because I'm quite bored right now.

Anyways, what exactly do you mean by "dynamic"?

By dynamic, I meant there's always something to do, the scenery is pretty cool, and ect.

And the characters aren't to customizable unless you pay for Nexon cash.

But still xD

They aren't? Gah.

It still does sound interesting, though.

Get it get it get it get it >D

_________________
MMORPG: Mabinogi S1pZMMORPG: Mabinogi NaqB
Please click me or I will DIE.
MMORPG: Mabinogi Code_Geass_-_Spinzaku_Hits_Nunnally
Xaale
Xaale
Admin

Posts : 196
Join date : 2008-11-22
Age : 24
Location : New York

https://kh-drama.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MMORPG: Mabinogi Empty Re: MMORPG: Mabinogi

Post by Fayt-Harkwind on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:38 pm

I used to play that, I had trouble getting online. Silly racist servers =[

_________________
MMORPG: Mabinogi KGS2
Fayt-Harkwind
Fayt-Harkwind

Posts : 365
Join date : 2008-11-23
Age : 27
Location : Hiding in my super secret hiding place in the forum, under a cardboard box

Back to top Go down

MMORPG: Mabinogi Empty Re: MMORPG: Mabinogi

Post by Heartless_Vice on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:07 pm

Fayt-Harkwind wrote:I used to play that, I had trouble getting online. Silly racist servers =[

How do you mean, racist?

_________________
The fatal flaw in every plan is the assumption that you know more than your enemy.
MMORPG: Mabinogi Moderator
MMORPG: Mabinogi Thcat-perma-banned
Heartless_Vice
Heartless_Vice

Posts : 324
Join date : 2008-11-23
Age : 35
Location : Midlight's Deep

Back to top Go down

MMORPG: Mabinogi Empty Re: MMORPG: Mabinogi

Post by What!? on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:35 pm

I'm going to download this "Mabinogi" today.

Maybe.
What!?
What!?

Posts : 331
Join date : 2008-11-23
Location : The land of hockey, bacon, maple syrup, and TDI. Oh, and Quebec too.

Back to top Go down

MMORPG: Mabinogi Empty Re: MMORPG: Mabinogi

Post by Shiki on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:48 am

I love mabi ._.

So much I get on a fansite....xD;;;

I've payed for NX too just cause it's so awesome x3

I play on Ruairi o.o
Shiki
Shiki

Posts : 46
Join date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

MMORPG: Mabinogi Empty Re: MMORPG: Mabinogi

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum