KH-Drama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accidental incest (whoa weird-ass title xD)

3 posters

Go down

Accidental incest (whoa weird-ass title xD) Empty Accidental incest (whoa weird-ass title xD)

Post by Obsessed Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:54 pm

So, we all know that incest is having a romantic relationship with a family member.

But we were discussing this in class - there was a couple who lived in Germany together who had been married for almost fifty years. They were very much in love and happy with their lives. Then, a year or so ago, they discovered that they were actually biological brother and sister.

They had kids of their own and everything.

You can imagine how horrified they were when they discovered the truth.

So I'm asking you - do you think that couple should have been made to split up? (they werent planning on having any more children at that age) Do you think it would be fair if they had divorced because of this?

Any thoughts? 8D
Obsessed
Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Accidental incest (whoa weird-ass title xD) Empty Re: Accidental incest (whoa weird-ass title xD)

Post by Ãмьŕõşĩą Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:30 pm

I don't think they should have split up just because they were related. If the children they had were fine, and they weren't planning on having any more, and they still loved each other, then I don't see the problem with them being married.

And if they divorce- well that's their choice.
Ãмьŕõşĩą
Ãмьŕõşĩą

Back to top Go down

Accidental incest (whoa weird-ass title xD) Empty Re: Accidental incest (whoa weird-ass title xD)

Post by Obsessed Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:52 pm

It sucks, our R.E teacher never told us what happened in the end..
I might go look it up xD

I have the feeling they divorced though. Not only would society look upon them as being different and exclude them...can you imagine suddenly discovering you had slept with your sister or brother for fifty years?

Last edited by Obsessed on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Obsessed
Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ãмьŕõşĩą Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:04 pm

Aw... I wanted to know what happened XD

Yeah, that would be kinda weird now that I think about it...
Ãмьŕõşĩą
Ãмьŕõşĩą

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsessed Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:43 pm

Sorry Amber, I can't seem to find the example I was refering to D:

I did find a more recent case though, also about a couple in Germany, who found out they were twins O.O

There kids have been put it foster homes, I believe, and the courts are deciding whether to make them divorce or not >_>

They're fighting for the right to stay together though :3
Obsessed
Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:52 am

I don't get why the court took their kids though :/

What's so wrong with that?

It's not their fault they married though right? I mean really, if they did it on purpose and knew they were related then I would understand...
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down