KH-Drama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle with NarutoFan forums

4 posters

Go down

The battle with NarutoFan forums Empty The battle with NarutoFan forums

Post by Fayt-Harkwind Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:35 pm

A certain someone (mentioning no usernames) was attacked on a naruto fan site and seeing how I had an unused account I burned the forum in the welcoming section XD I just really wanted to show off since I mentioned KHV

My god, I joined this place ages ago and now I’ve ended up coming back to see a friend of mine getting attacked because some people are far too self centred. I didn't post or stay here because of the bad grammar and terminology most of the members use, so I do believe that this is a cesspool of eternal noobs. As far as I can tell KHV has less noobs than this place, you should be ashamed and probably should go find a dictionary, thesaurus and a English tutor instead of bashing each other on the internet. Good day fine noobs and noobets.
Fayt-Harkwind
Fayt-Harkwind

Location : Hiding in my super secret hiding place in the forum, under a cardboard box

Back to top Go down

The battle with NarutoFan forums Empty Re: The battle with NarutoFan forums

Post by Obsessed Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:54 am

Good work, Dr. Fayt.

But you went wrong. If they're eternally noobs, how will an english tutor help them? 0:3
Obsessed
Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayt-Harkwind Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:16 pm

English tutors can remove noob spellings and give them a sense of putting emotion into words removing the noob.
Fayt-Harkwind
Fayt-Harkwind

Location : Hiding in my super secret hiding place in the forum, under a cardboard box

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless_Vice Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Fayt-Harkwind wrote:A certain someone (mentioning no usernames) was attacked on a naruto fan site and seeing how I had an unused account I burned the forum in the welcoming section XD I just really wanted to show off since I mentioned KHV

My god, I joined this place ages ago and now I’ve ended up coming back to see a friend of mine getting attacked because some people are far too self centred. I didn't post or stay here because of the bad grammar and terminology most of the members use, so I do believe that this is a cesspool of eternal noobs. As far as I can tell KHV has less noobs than this place, you should be ashamed and probably should go find a dictionary, thesaurus and a English tutor instead of bashing each other on the internet. Good day fine noobs and noobets.

Eternal win!
Heartless_Vice
Heartless_Vice

Back to top Go down

Post by demonchick25 Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:22 pm

what, may I ask, is a 'noobet'? it sounds french >.>
demonchick25
demonchick25

http://freewebs.com/chibixofxdoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayt-Harkwind Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:04 am

demonchick25 wrote:what, may I ask, is a 'noobet'? it sounds french >.>

As taken from The Fayt-Harkwind Official Dictionary: A nooblet is the lesser form of a noob either a very, very young noob or a one with the IQ that even a baby can surpass.
Fayt-Harkwind
Fayt-Harkwind

Back to top Go down

Post by demonchick25 Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:36 am

ah, I see...................and that's all for today's lesson
demonchick25
demonchick25

http://freewebs.com/chibixofxdoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down