KH-Drama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Did It Take YOU To Beat The Game?

+9
Catch the Rain
Heartless_Vice
Obsessed
advent_of_apocalypse
Fearless
Haseo
Graxe
Fayt-Harkwind
Moan
13 posters

Go down

How Long Did It Take YOU To Beat The Game? Empty How Long Did It Take YOU To Beat The Game?

Post by Moan Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:11 pm

I havn't even beat the game. xDDD
But, I think I'm close... O_O

So, How Long?
Moan
Moan

http://www.myspace.com/whippedpicklegal

Back to top Go down

How Long Did It Take YOU To Beat The Game? Empty Re: How Long Did It Take YOU To Beat The Game?

Post by Fayt-Harkwind Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:14 pm

The first one took me ages, I got confused with the bed in wonderland
Fayt-Harkwind
Fayt-Harkwind

Location : Hiding in my super secret hiding place in the forum, under a cardboard box

Back to top Go down

How Long Did It Take YOU To Beat The Game? Empty Re: How Long Did It Take YOU To Beat The Game?

Post by Moan Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:16 pm

Fayt-Harkwind wrote:The first one took me ages, I got confused with the bed in wonderland

I know, I was just messing aroun din Wonderland, since I was stuck anyway... And I drank the bottle and turned big. I just randomly pressed 'X' a bunch, and he did it. I was like O_O. Lol.
Moan
Moan

http://www.myspace.com/whippedpicklegal

Back to top Go down

Post by Graxe Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:16 pm

I forgot, since it was deleted sometime ago. I've been meaning to replay it soon.
Graxe
Graxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayt-Harkwind Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:18 pm

Moan wrote:
Fayt-Harkwind wrote:The first one took me ages, I got confused with the bed in wonderland

I know, I was just messing aroun din Wonderland, since I was stuck anyway... And I drank the bottle and turned big. I just randomly pressed 'X' a bunch, and he did it. I was like O_O. Lol.

Same except afterwards I said "Thats it?"
Fayt-Harkwind
Fayt-Harkwind

Location : Hiding in my super secret hiding place in the forum, under a cardboard box

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:28 pm

It didn't... Because I haven't.
Haseo
Haseo

http://otakusfinest.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearless Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:29 pm

I have the book 8D
but I am STILL stuck on Riku... (after hes possesed, but he still looks like riku)
Fearless
Fearless

Back to top Go down

Post by Graxe Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:36 pm

Possesed Riku's a pain. If you cast Fire, he grabs it and turns it into Dark Firaga.
Graxe
Graxe

Back to top Go down

Post by advent_of_apocalypse Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:58 pm

I honestly have no clue, but I remember taking way too much time to beat Monstro. xD

Oh, and I just lost the game.
advent_of_apocalypse
advent_of_apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsessed Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:40 pm

I can't remember what it was my first time round O.O

I remember wasting precious hours getting stuck in monstro.. Wonderland... but suprisingly I didnt get lost once in the Castle chapel of Hollow Bastion xD
Obsessed
Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by advent_of_apocalypse Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:10 pm

Obsessed wrote:I can't remember what it was my first time round O.O

I remember wasting precious hours getting stuck in monstro.. Wonderland... but suprisingly I didnt get lost once in the Castle chapel of Hollow Bastion xD

That took me like three days! Dx
advent_of_apocalypse
advent_of_apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless_Vice Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:26 am

A very longlonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglong time.

I hated the fight with Ursulla the most.
Heartless_Vice
Heartless_Vice

Back to top Go down

Post by Catch the Rain Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:11 pm

I can't remember, it was a long ass time ago now.

I think something like nearly a month because I was meant to be revising for exams >_>;

Catch the Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsessed Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:21 am

Heartless_Vice wrote:A very longlonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglonglong time.

I hated the fight with Ursulla the most.

That fight was too easy xDD
I just found her large head amusing :3
Obsessed
Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Hero Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:36 pm

2 months.

Because of my procrastination.

._.

Kid Hero
Kid Hero

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow. Falling from the sky. Then Landing on a pond, dying. But who would care?

https://www.youtube.com/user/kidhero95

Back to top Go down

Post by zexykupo Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:16 am

I actually haven't beaten the game... But my sister beat it in about 40 hours. Not straight, though!

zexykupo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:27 am

Longest was like....Maybe 20 hours?

I had to level and sh*t to beat Riku duh xD;;;

And....Ansem...That guy too .___.
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxaSora2010 Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:01 pm

I dunno, but on a save data it says that I played for 89 hours. XD I have no life....
RoxaSora2010
RoxaSora2010

Location : .....................Wha? ......Universe...? Maybe in the other side of the portal.....I dunno. XP

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:09 pm

RoxaSora2010 wrote:I dunno, but on a save data it says that I played for 89 hours. XD I have no life....

No you don't. And apparently you really want a complete game too ._.
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxaSora2010 Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:36 am

Shiki wrote:
RoxaSora2010 wrote:I dunno, but on a save data it says that I played for 89 hours. XD I have no life....

No you don't. And apparently you really want a complete game too ._.

Yes, and I also completed the Jiminy's journal. 8D It took me a loooooong while though.
RoxaSora2010
RoxaSora2010

Location : .....................Wha? ......Universe...? Maybe in the other side of the portal.....I dunno. XP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down